Family business Claassen logistics was founded in 1850 with a regular service between Tilburg and ‘s-Hertogenbosch. Just before the Second World War the first truck was taken into operation and after the war was over Claassen expanded by providing transport and distribution throughout the Netherlands. In the 1960s Claassen logistics started to transport throughout all of the Benelux, about 30 years later Germany was included and currently we cover all of Europe. During the last decade Claassen is not limited to logistical services, but we also provides sea and air freight expedition, warehousing, and E-fulfilment. In 1996 Claassen moved to its current location and in 2000, the year of its 150th anniversary, Claassen logistics was appointed “Purveyor to the Royal Household”. In 2002 the company was awarded the title of “Best service provider in Tilburg” and in 2009 “Best learning company in the sector”, followed by various nominations and awards in the field of innovation, ambition and CSR.